Hey all!!
So, I for one, failed at the 100 paintings in 100 days challenge. In spite of this, I am proud of how far I got and I am very happy to say that I learned a lot. I think I can safely say that I got out of this activity what I wanted to. I would love to share everything I learned from this exercise, but a lot of the lessons cant be written down effectively. Much of what I learned was how to observe color, how to get acrylic and gouache paint to behave in the desired manner, and how much time in a day there truly is, if its not wasted. I learned how to push that extra painting out even if you don't think you have time, and how to look for inspiration everywhere!!
So now that this stage is over, I'm looking forward to moving on to bigger and better projects. so here I'm going to post a few paintings I've been working on. The first is a wizards' camp design for a MOBA that I'm working on as a personal project. the second is a concept art.org character challenge of the week I did recently. 'll try to post her story soon.
Enjoy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment