Monday, March 13, 2017

Hey everyone!

Lately I have been taking a class on making one's own intellectual property, which is basically a tv show, movie, animation, comic, novel, graphic novel, or video game. It's been a tough challenge! However, Its been a rewarding experience seeing characters I envision come to life!
  The story I am working on is set in a fantasy world, and centers around a Dwarven rogue named Kya. She is unique among dwarves in that she is an orphan, and was "raised" by another orphan named Adalar. Together, they meet a group of 3 other adventurers, and they develop a cloe companionship.
  So far I have finished Kya's initial design, and the design of Kira, the elf wizard, one of her companions in this adventure. I have a 5 point turnaround of Kya and a maquette of Kira.



Here is the 5 point turnaround:

Here is a mechanics sheet I made for Kya:




I'm still working on a final vignette for Kya, the one I did for class wasn't my favorite, so hoepfully I will be posting better vignettes of all the characters soon.

Here is the maquette I made:






It was mostly made in super sculpey, and I fixed up a few details with green stuff, then sprayed the whole thing with a matte grey paint.

Thats all for today, I'm really excited about this project and I hope it comes to fruition!


No comments:

Post a Comment