Thursday, May 12, 2016

More 100 day challenge art dump!


Hey all!!

So I'm sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days, I've been playing catch-up like a mad man! But I have gotten close to catching up.

I've done a lot of portraits so far. I tried to get creative with color mixing, trying different recipes for skin tones, rather than my usual burnt sienna and white mixture. I can't remember which one it was I did this on, but I think it worked pretty well! Overall I was happy with how these turned out, except the bamboo forest picture. I have had a LOT more practice painting people and faces than plants and landscapes!









Note: this one was a master copy of either a Sargent portrait, or self portrait, or a portrait of John Singer Sargent. I can't remember.








I'm excited how this is coming along so far! I feel that I'm getting better everyday, and its getting easier to paint!

Talk to you all later!
Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment